Raidho speaker owners which amplier have you tried?

Hi all,
The consensus seems to be Raidhos like fast solid state or digital amps, namely Soluution, Avik, Naim, and Constellation.  Wondering if anyone tried the new .8 series Pass amps (class A or AB), Gryphon,  T+A etc.
dracule1
I've heard Raidhos with Jeff Rowland,  Macintosh,  Bricasti,  and Absolare.  The Absolare was the most pleasing to my ears, followed by the Rowland. 
Ricred1, I did hear the Raidhos with Rowland.  Smooth but not that exciting.  MacIntosh would be  not be a good match imo because they tend to sound slow and too warm.  Most people don't use tube amps with Raidhos.  So could you go into detail why you like the Absolare?
I have not heard this combo ie the T+A with the Radiho, I will say that the T+A gear is so far the best sounding solid state we have come across.

It is warm yet with incredible detail and presence, and very fast with a huge sound stage and a warm punchy bass. 

We compared the Devialet,  Thrax, Conrad Johnson, and a few others, the T+A was in a class by itself. 

The Raidhos I'm referring to are the C3.1. At moderate levels the Absolare has this incredible ability to sound live...air, space, extension of notes. To my ears, more than anything I've ever heard, the Absolare, if you close your eyes, the Absolare/Raidho combination gave me the sense of a live performance.