100 - 125.00 RCA, and coax recommendations please

I will apologize in advance as I’m sure there are many threads similar to this one, but being an owner in the restaurant biz means I have almost no time for myself, so I started a new one in hopes of getting some good/quick input.

Building a new 2-channel system, and of course, I’m just getting all caught up in the wire game. Just spent a good chunk of money on Furutech power wires/filter/distribution for all my gear (bought new, and used), and now I’m in need of 3 pairs of RCAs. .I guess you could say, I’d like to stay on the cheaper end of the budget for ICs, so I’m hoping to get into some good stuff in the 100-125.00 price range (per pair). Needing 1 pair @ 1 Meter and two pairs @ 2 Meters. Also in need of a good coax to go to DAC (I2S will be used later in conjunction with dedicated PC/Singxer)

System consists of a pair of Accuphase P-266 amps, W4S DAC-1 or another DAC I’m currently breaking in, modding and trying out right now, building a dedicated music PC that will be running Roon/HQ player, CEC 3300R as a transport, Tortuga Passive Pre, and Von Schweikert VR-4s (stage1 upgrades)...I do also own a pair of Emotiva XPA-2s that I am considering bridging to the lower half of of the VR-4s and bridging the 266’s to the top half....I know it’s a lot of power, but you can never have too much...right? Speaker wire is Furutech μ-2T on the low frequency section of the VR-4s and I am still undecided on the top half ( μ-2T or possibly the S-14 unless you guys can recommend something better in the lower price ranges)

Was thinking Blue Jeans for the coax, but any, and all input is greatly appreciated.
It’s been a while since I’ve shopped for ICs, and I’m just looking for some ideas at this point, so please help guys.

Many thanks

audioanomaly1
+1 mgreen.
I suggest you get things set up and listen, let it all break in. Then consider all the alternatives.
For inexpensive cables, I have gone to Zu Audio. They do what they should with little coloration. For me, spending a lot on cables is silly.
I also suggest plugging the amps directly into the wall and comparing the difference using the Furtech. Sometimes power conditioners suck out dynamics.
Bob
audioanomoly - total cost to build my interconnects was $160, including heat shrink and tech flex. I used this cable:
http://www.partsconnexion.com/wire_interc_connex.html

It's solid silver and I was told it can be brittle, so I put heat shrink tubing over each length then tech flex over that to make kinking the cables harder. I also only grounded the shield on one end.. 

I'm happy to answer more questions, but I'm a stay at home dad and have more time than money, so I do lots of DIY. It sounds like your situation may be the inverse of mine, so I won't dump an epic DIY description here.

audioanomoly1, I would call the KLEI gZero2 ICs a real and genuine Hi-End interconnect and is a lovely sounding and performing interconnect. The models above them are even better. The KLEI gZero1 ICs are exceptional value for money and might be all you require. It is good to have choices, isn't it.

Mesch, thanks for the tip! Much appreciated. I've got an old pair of Jaguars being used in my HT set-up, and they have been good to me. Will look and see if that's still going on. 

Gdnrbob, I will definitely look at Zu too, and amps directly off the wall was part of the agaenda as well. Sincerely appreciate you chiming in sir. Thank you kindly. 

Todd, thank you so much for the info. Sounds like you are living the life I wish I had...more time for DIY, and the ability to pay my bills without the looooong work weeks would be a dream come true. I'm quite envious. I would much rather build my own cables to length than buy off the shelf, so I'm leaning heavily towards doing so. 

Thanks to everyone for the thoughts/input thus far.

yping...after your input yesterday, I’m very seriously considering them. Prices are on the higher side for what I want to spend, but, free shipping as well as a good exchange rate right now definitely help the situation haha. Thank you so much sir.