Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat

"I have an ARC LS-15.  Along with the 100.2 it is a little long in the tooth but still a good performer."

Keep your 100.2 for now and get the best preamp you can afford. Its the most important piece to get right, and will make a bigger difference than a new amp. Get it out of the way now and save yourself a headache down the road.

"get the best preamp you can afford"

Interesting suggestion.  I certainly agree that the preamp can impact the sound as much if not more than the power amp...and ideally each should compliment the other.  My LS-15 was modified a few years ago by Great Northern Sound Company.  Although no longer in business, they were highly regarded for their ARC modifications.  The modifications plus the replacement of stock tubes combined to improve the sound of the LS-15 to a fairly significant extent.  All this to say, I am pretty sure I have a better preamp than the original LS-15 but I still wonder how much I may be missing compared to some of the new models.
I didn't know your ARC was wasn't stock. Steve from GNSC now works for Resolution Audio. Maybe contact him and find out exactly what was done to it. He'll give you an honest assessment as to how good the preamp is with the mods added to it. 
IMHO, you shouldn't trouble yourself wondering ' how much I may be missing compared to some of the new models'. You'll end up chasing a shadow.
I say get your Quatro's and break them in slowly and gently. There will always be something to upgrade to. 
That ARC 100.2 looks like a nice amp. I am sure if ARC goes over it, it will be a keeper.