Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat
I have heard 5a with Quicksiler and can attest they are quite good.
i believe the demo system at CES this year had Brinkmann powered Quatros - said to have been lovely !!!

Once I get my MP3, I will be driving Treo's with Atma-Sphere MA-1's.
I never had tubes before, so wish me luck.
I am currently using a McCormack DNA-1 with gold revisions. When Steve finishes with CES, I hope to have him modify another DNA-1 so I can get monoblocks. 
Then we will have a shoot out.

Many Vandy owners also swear by Ayre.
To be fair, any decent quality amp should be able to power the Vandy's. Your source and preamp would probably contribute more to sound differences.
Of course you are absolutely right about the preamp.  I have an ARC LS-15.  Along with the 100.2 it is a little long in the tooth but still a good performer.

IMO
you are putting the $ in the right place - I think you will be amazed how good the ARC gear sounds
i use a REF5se
who is setting up your Quatros?