Recommend a SS amp for my new Vandersteen Quatro CT

I will be taking delivery of my new speakers in a few weeks and am curious about amp/preamp combinations that might work well.  My first auditions will be with the two power amps that I own.  I have an older ARC 100.2 that has been in storage for the past 4 years and a Bryston 4bsst2 that I am currently using with my SP Tech Mini monitors.  I have every reason to believe that either of my current amps will match up ok but wondering about better matches that would compliment the Quatro to a greater extent.
randyhat
Pass Labs .8 series with an Audio Research Ref 5SE/Ref 6.
Krell also makes very good SS amps.
Really envy your Quatros!
Congrats. on your Quatro CTs!!  You have many smiles in store.  One caution...be patient about break-in.  The CT tweeters take considerable time to fully form.  Your patience will be rewarded.

As far as amplifiers go, I am using an SMc Audio Revision A+ modified McCormack DNA-1 amp on my Treo CTs mated to two 2wq subwoofers.  I've spent enough time reading various threads here to realize that there are many fine amps out there that would sound great with your Quatro CTs.  One thing... with the built in powered subs. your amp will not need to be as robust as it will not be powering the lowest bass.

I love the sound I have now, but if you are open to a tube amp, Quicksilvers can produce heavenly music with Vandys.

There are endless recommendations for ARC tube and Ayre SS amps with Audioquest cabling. I use ARC pre with Ayre and Nordost Frey2/Tyr 2 with my 3A Sigs. Great sound.