Stand mount speakers for a very large room !!

Hello everyone, and Happy New Year 2017!
A good number of you are probably asking yourselves: "why not full range speakers for a very large room?"
Well, you see, I reside on the remote and exotic island of Madagascar, and shipping large speakers from the US is beyond my budget at this time...
I do own a pair of SVS SB12NSD subwoofers, which I'll use to assist the eventual stand-mount speakers in filling my very large (75 sqm) living room with what I hope will be good sounds!
The question is, what speakers will best match my setup, musical tastes, and above described circumstances?
First, a little about my equipment and listening tastes/habits.
I currently use:
- Peachtree Audio Nova 125 and Luxman LV120 integrated amplifiers;
- NAD 516 BEE and Luxman DZ120  CD players;
- Audio-technica turntable
- Magnepan MMG and Wharfedale Diamond 8.2 bookshelf speakers
I originally purchased the Nova 125 to use with the MMGs, but they are definitely not suited to the large room...
So, I have set aside the MMG's (will move them to a smaller room), and would like to acquire a pair of stand mounters that will make a real difference from the rather cheap Wharfedales, which, to be fair, don't sound all that bad when helped by the SVS subs crossed over at 80Hz...
Most of my music comes from CDs and 128-320 Kbps mp3 files, although I am in the process of rebuilding my entire collection in FLAC format. I also own a couple hundred vinyl albums.
My musical tastes are eclectic: Jazz, Pop, Classical, World music, Classic Rock, etc. and not always in that order...
Voilà, there you have it! I'm really counting on your experienced guidance and advice as making such a purchase is like a no return trip for my. I have to make the right choice, or at least one that I won't regret, the first time around. Unfortunately, there are NO HiFi outfits to speak of here, and my international travel is restricted these days... So I have to base my choice on what I read, and sometimes, hear on youtube... which is, of course, oh so far from ideal...
So, THANK YOU for having taken the time to read this rather lengthy post, and especially, for your opinions, advice, tips, etc.  
Regards, Jean-Louis R.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xjlr261
I agree with daveyf on the Harbeth suggestion. Especially if you can't audition them. 
Thanks very much for your useful and knowledgeable advice/recommendations.
I can spend only up to 1500$ on speakers at this point as I also need to acquire a good DAC shortly.
I would love to have the funds to afford Harbeth... that WILL come at a later time. Really enthused about the Jade 3 suggestion. The STEREOPHILE review is stellar, and my modest Diamond 8.2 bookshelves, while nothing to rave about, have served me well thus far.
Has anyone heard the
NOVA 125/Jade 3 combo by any chance?
What other integrated amps work well with the Jade 3?
Any advice on a good DAC? (700$ budget)
Please keep in mind that size/weight are important factors for me as I will ship these to MADAGASCAR at substantial added cost. Hopefully I can maximize value for money buying used gear on AUDIOGON.
Thanks again everyone!! jlr261
aren't you worried about tropical heat & humidity too?

also, can you split a shipping container with some friends?

you could fill it with maggie 20's, wine and cheese...

otherwise, the new KEFs are getting a lot of attention
Happy New Year to you as well!  Dynaudio comes to mind as their monitors are known for large dispersion of sound meaning they work quite well off axis.  They typically like power and especially current.

Given your existing amplification, Tannoy DC8.  They're dual-concentric and thus more of a point source/focused, but have the boldness to fill a large listening are.  Let me know how you progress. 
Regards.......

In general stand mounted loudspeakers sound best when used with fairly substantial stands.  It's possible that the stands + monitors could weigh as much and be as bulky as a floorstander.

Are you trying to fill the large room with sound or will you position things in a section of the room with a more near-field setup?