Harbeth & VAC combo

Hello,
Has anyone listened to the VAC 160 Sigma with either Harbeth C7es3 or P3esr?
I am looking for something with a bit more power that's a great match for the Harbeths. Right now, I am considering Leben CS600 (which I've auditioned).

Thank you!

adrianob
Just to clarify. I had the Rega Elicit Mk2 and Krell KPS-30i with the SHL5s. It was a subpar combination which sounded a little dull in my experience. I have read about the newer Brio-R and Elicit-R(Mk3) sounding more lively and forward than the older Elicit and Brio-3 models. Perhaps these newer Rega integrateds may have matched the Harbeth well.

I have now added a more transparent and analog-sounding DAC (Chord QBD76) to complement the darker sounding Krell CD player. It is amazing what a quality source can do to the sound. It surely helps to put a little emphasis on the source as it is equally as important as the amplification, in my experience.
I have used a VAC Sigma 160i with the Harbeth Super HL5+ and it was a very solid match.  I've also used Naim, Sugden and other ss amps with Harbeth with limited success.  None had the magic that the VAC did.  A year ago, I attended AXPONA and visited the Vinnie Rossi room where he was using his gear with the 40.2s.  It was the best match I've ever heard with Harbeth.  I am currently running the LIO with P3's and I couldn't be happier.  This may be interesting:
http://aumacoustics.com/vinnie_rossi/
Sense63,

The LIO looks interesting. I've only seen it last year at the Newport Show.
This year I'm gonna visit their room for sure.
Re VAC...looks like they service older units even when out of warranty. The shipping might be a problem since they are heavy.
I own a LIO (with DHT pre) with Daedalus and have also heard it with TAD and Devore... Excellent every time. Hard to believe this one box modular unit can beat or match separates costing much much more. Id love to have another one with small Harbeths for a second system.