Schiit Yggdrasil Upgrades

It was brought to my attention the Yggdrasil has a Eye opening upgrade in the works .
Sometime possibly spring 2017 one reviewer mentioned killer dac--upgrade from a very Good source.
I already have  this dac on my wish list .and will buy as soon as it comes out.
No sence in buying now ,then have to send back in again.  It is already very good.  it will 
Make a lot of $$ companies very unhappy !!
128x128audioman58
Personally I think Wima caps are hugely overrated and over-relied upon. Cornel Dubelier are much better sounding in electronics IMHO and not much more expensive.

I think there’s a little misunderstanding. DC or direct coupled means that the signal path is not interrupted by a capacitor. This means that the signal relies on one side of a cap as input, the other as output. However, that’s not to say there are not caps shorting to ground from the signal. Bypass caps in the power supply, or signal can affect the sound quality, but we expect it to be to a lesser degree than coupling caps.

The only way to know for sure is to trace the signal.

Best,

Erik
The only way to know for sure is to trace the signal.
Good luck with that, being a multi layered PCB.

Or you can believe what  Mike Moffat, formerly of Theta said about the  description of the circuit topology, that the Yggdrasil:
Quote: "is direct coupled throughout"

Cheers George
Post removed 
audioman58 your other thread that you started yesterday which was a duplicate of what you just posted above, it wreaked of shilling, and the mods saw fit to remove it.

As for your previous statement
audioman58 OP
2 friends in the U.K have upgraded to these far superior
Coupling caps. Schiit totally ignored my tip .I heard it first hand with a Hifi tunjng supreme fuse ,even that they refuse to install even if you send it to them ,how Foolish. 
I would too.

Hate to inform everyone, but there are no coupling caps. The Schiit Yggdrasil is direct coupled from D/A converter chip all the way through to the outputs with dc servos handling any dc offset. Which means there are no coupling caps in the signal path.

The Wima caps audoman58 is talking about, are just to bypass the electrolytic caps with (decoupling caps) and are fine for doing that. They are not coupling caps and have no music signal passing through them all.

Cheers George