Inexpensive shelf/rack for Croft/Harbeth setup.

Looking for a simple rectangular table, less than $200.  I was thinking of  using my Ikea Expedit LP cube, which is 31" SQUARE, with a depth of 15.5".  This unit is not too far off for my needs, but I would like something a bit Longer than 31". It's 31" height is actually pretty ideal. I see a lot of simple systems with simple solutions, but I can never recognize where their racks may come from. The depth (15.5") is a plus, so I am looking for something that won't take up too much space, especially depth. A bit sturdier than Ikea would be a plus, but I want to keep it simple and inexpensive. This will reside in a bedroom, and I may add a TT at one point. If/when I do that, I will use my Target Wall Shelf for the TT. Cheers -Don
fjn04
The IKEA Besta series is interesting as well. Perhaps a bit better build than the LACK. I have no complaints about my Lack, or Expedit stuff. I did use Wood glue on all the wood dowels for extra reinforcement on my Expedit LP shelves though.
Email Chris at Timbernation.  He can make a you a simple table to your desired dimensions at a very reasonable price.  Not the chattiest person out there but he went above and beyond when I got a stand from him recently.
Besta would be better, in my opinion. It has a better connection system than the Expedit.
I use it for my components with some Herbie's sound dampening. 
I would also consider Sound Anchors. They have a wall mount for speakers that I am using for my amps.