Speaker choice advise requested...

Greetings all. This is a quasi-follow up to an earlier discussion. I currently have Magnepan .7's which I do like however room configuration is probably restricting their true performance to about 75%. So, I have been toying with the idea of a speaker change. My primary music tastes is electric blues with a dose of classic rock (Aerosmith, Tull etc.) and a smattering of country, old swing and guitar jazz. So, I have put together a short list of possibilities from internet research. They are: Tektron Lore, Klipsch Heresy III, and Tannoy 6XT(?) may have goofed that model #....Ok, let 'er rip!

128x128beernut
He listed the integrated amp in the 11th post.
That was after I asked what he was using.

Beernut, did you try the resistors?
In post 18 you asked again about the amp, source and preamp, and mentioned not trying to be pushy.  It's always important to read the entire thread before asking questions that may have already been answered, gdnrbob.  It's not a long thread, so it's easy to read.
BTW, you may find that Maggies in a sub-optimal room give you something good that nothing else can match

But that other SQ factors favor other speakers - you are going to need to try different speakers

Start assembling a library of test tracks...
Thanks for the advice 213runnin, I can see you are someone who is so completely on top of things. Nice to know someone is keeping count.