Speaker choice advise requested...

Greetings all. This is a quasi-follow up to an earlier discussion. I currently have Magnepan .7's which I do like however room configuration is probably restricting their true performance to about 75%. So, I have been toying with the idea of a speaker change. My primary music tastes is electric blues with a dose of classic rock (Aerosmith, Tull etc.) and a smattering of country, old swing and guitar jazz. So, I have put together a short list of possibilities from internet research. They are: Tektron Lore, Klipsch Heresy III, and Tannoy 6XT(?) may have goofed that model #....Ok, let 'er rip!

128x128beernut
I still am of the opinion that other parts of your setup are not allowing the speakers to do what they should. Is there a reason why you won't reveal the source, amp and preamp?
I don't mean to be pushy, but speakers are dependent upon the signals given to them. An inaccurate signal will be propagated by the other components and make any speaker sound less than what it could reproduce.
if UPS delivers where you live, there will be some speakers you can audition

but yes tell us what electronics you have

also, what does it sound like if you move the stereo cabinet?
(((I have a nice Wyred Integrated(plenty of current))))

Is it dead sounding?
Can you try a Bryston or another conventional alive amp
 and are the 1.2 ohm resistors installed ?

I have a Wyred integrated which I do like and source is an Oppo BDP 105 and a Denon TT. I do not have the resistors installed in the speakers..My amp is very well reviewed as is the widely popular Oppo. Speaker cables are Spelts anti-cables which are known to be a good match with Magnepans. I really can't move the entertainment center because it's weight but it was a good question...
(((My amp is very well reviewed)))
I am not a reviewer.
 Assembling a great system has nothing in common
 with a popularity contest.
I have done exact comparisons with your equipment related to your scenario.
I am actually trying to help you.
If you can get to the back of the speakers try installing the supplied
and factory recommended 1.2 ohm resistors and report back with results.
 Best JohnnyR