Inexpensive shelf/rack for Croft/Harbeth setup.

Looking for a simple rectangular table, less than $200.  I was thinking of  using my Ikea Expedit LP cube, which is 31" SQUARE, with a depth of 15.5".  This unit is not too far off for my needs, but I would like something a bit Longer than 31". It's 31" height is actually pretty ideal. I see a lot of simple systems with simple solutions, but I can never recognize where their racks may come from. The depth (15.5") is a plus, so I am looking for something that won't take up too much space, especially depth. A bit sturdier than Ikea would be a plus, but I want to keep it simple and inexpensive. This will reside in a bedroom, and I may add a TT at one point. If/when I do that, I will use my Target Wall Shelf for the TT. Cheers -Don
fjn04
Post removed 
Don - 

Have a look at the TV stands on the Cymax website.  Lots of options in your price range there.  I just recently purchased an audio rack from them and it was the lowest price I could find anywhere for what I wanted, and the best part is that the shipping is free.

Good luck in your search!

Greg
I have two of these stacked on top of one another and secured with lag bolts so the stay connected and stable. Isolation cones are used on the legs. I made longer legs for the top unit to accommodate my amp. Works great and is very eye catching. Allows for maximum air flow and gear placement.
http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/20105341/

good luck!