Air Tight ATM-3, ATM-1 or Thalmann modded CJ Premier Fives?

Would love opinions as i have narrowed a replacement amp search down to these three amps. i will be replacing a Shindo Montrachet that I love, but discovered after I bought it that it is really not made to drive speakers like Quad esl-63s, even though I biamp. Gotta keep the Quads!

I am a "musicality" listener... I am not looking for ultimate neutrality is that means a clear, thin midrange and too much treble balance. I like a rich, organic, full midrange, great timbre/texture, zero edge or brightness, and as much resolution as possible without violating the first three requirements. All things equal Esl-63s like power or at least big trannies to.bring out their macro dynamics. I liisten to 50% acoustic jazz and blues, 30% classical and 20% rock. System is sota star sapphire, ear 834p, Thor TA-1000 pre, quad esl-63 rebuilt by electrostatic solutions (awesome company, product and guy by the way), and vandersteen 2wq subs w passive first order crossovers. digital uses audio note 3.1 sig dac.

The cj premier fives have the Thalman teflon cap upgrade... i just dont know what to expect sonically from them because I never head stock fives but i like the old cj sound pretty well, but quads like some power so they could be interesting. i really want to stick w el-34 tubes, no 6550 amps. I always lusted after Air Tight.

Thanks in advance for thoughts on sonic comparisons between these three amps!

montaldo
Thanks! for sharing- c_avila1

the CJ ET-3se is a very fine pre-amp.  Happy Listening!
I tried the Premier Fives and liked the sound quite a bit. Big, dynamic, smooth. However they had some mechanical issue and the seller took them back. Immediately after I found a pair of Lamm M1.1 monoblocks for sale and jumped at them. I have not owned anything but all-tube amps for 20 years, but I have read the Lamms are very musical hybrids. I should have them by late next week. Onward...

Thanks for everyone's input!