Proac Response D40R or D48R

I have the Proac Studio 140MK2 and considering an upgrade to the Response D48R ,Unfortunately I can’t make a demo in my country.
owners or some of you guys who heard the 40/48 can give me your impressions about them ?Is there any differnt between the 40 to the new 48 ? Between the Ribbon version to the dome twitter one ?
itzhak1969
Randyhat,

If you have the room size for a D-48R I think its worth the extra $$. It takes all the strengths of the D-30R and expands on them. Better dynamics, more resolution and a completely  effortless sound. That being said, for my room the D-30R was the better fit and I've really
been impressed with it.

Kclone my room size is 16 x12.
itzhak1969, I pulled the trigger on the D48s, but I won't be able to give you impressions because it won't be here for a few weeks (ordered silk white, takes awhile).   Sounds like you are thinking about the D30SR anyway.  Good luck in your search. 
Hi kclone,

Congratulations! 

Please keep us posted once you can I am very curious to find your impressions  about  the D48.

By the way you have a mistake I am thinking about the D48 for upgrade not the D30 .
oh yeah, it looks like you were advising some one else to look into the newer version of the D30.  My bad.  As for mine,  it will probably be 3 or 4 weeks.  Then there is burn in.  Is break in pretty lengthy with the D48R?

By the way, does the D48R come with the Proac emblem as seen here?  I think it looks cool, but I have only seen it in pictures of the Maple color. 
http://www.hifigear.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/r/d/r...