Would you sell to someone with no feedback?

A new member has offered to buy equipment from me using PayPal. He/she has no feedback. What precautions should I take before accepting the offer and posting the item???

rrm
I'll sell if I get money.
Had few problems with international sales when paypal tried to 'favor the buyer'. I called back and explained them that several countries may hold items in customs indefinitely and repossess for reason or no reason which I'm DEFINITELY not responsible for and got funds back. First time they told they're doing it as 1 time courtesy, but this courtesy happened more than once after some line of unpleasant conversations.

Local sale is always better, but done plenty of international sales and continue doing that. 
There are two issues, one is payment (and using Paypal mostly solves that issue) but the other issue, which is just as important to me, is whether the individual can be depended on to deal with you reasonably.   People with positive feedback at least have a track record of working well with others.  If the feedback includes both buying and selling, and transactions for at least a few higher priced items, to me that is even better.    

You already received some good advice from rockadanny and I would add that, for me, the desire to deal with somebody who has no feedback would also depend on the value of the item I was selling.  I am inclined not to sell big-ticket items to folks with little or no feedback and I state that in my ads. Selling a pair of $200-300 cables is one thing but selling a $5-10K amplifier is something else entirely.  I should add that I won't purchase from sellers who have no feedback because of the same types of concerns.

My advice to those without feedback would be to start by buying a few lower priced items simply for the purpose of establishing feedback here.
Are multiple offers flowing in ? I assume not . How long have you had the item for sale ? Along time , Then i might be more apt to selling to someone with no feedback. If a basic ad you have no way of speaking with them on the phone . I would try and get some dialogue going via messaging . If they are replying with short answers you might get a vibe. Thats how i would go about it .
" What precautions should I take before accepting the offer and posting the item???"

Don't take Paypal and don't ship outside the 48 states. Other than that, make sure you get paid first before shipping the item.
You can often find out a lot about people via the web, that may provide insight into their honesty or lack thereof. I would Google the person’s screen-name, real name, and email address. I would also see if the person has a page at Facebook, Linkedin, etc. Also, a search of the person’s name (and location, if it is a common name) at Intelius.com may disclose useful information.

Good luck. Regards,
-- Al