Tom Petty Box Sets

Got the two new Tom Petty Box Sets and was wondering if anyone else out there has them and what you think of them.  I've been playing them for a couple of days and have to say being a Tom Petty fan it's great to have all these albums on 180 gram and thou the price for both Sets comes in at close to $500 you get 16 albums which comes to around $31 a LP. The albums sound great viny is quite, not as "Hot" as the Stones Mono set. If your a Tom Petty fan and can afford it this is a must have. 
128x128lenmc2964
Petty's original label was MCA, and their LP's were about the worst in the industry. Thin, warped, often pressed off-center, and noisy. These new versions gotta be better!
I have some not all of the early 1st pressings and these are far superior. They are 180 gram vinyl very flat vinyl they are quite, the covers are first class. A number of them are on two albums that could of been on a single LP. So I would say if you have 1st pressings these are a step up. Are they worth the $246.00 a set I paid that's up to you. 
@lenmc2964
Thanks for the info.
My thought was digital transfer vs original analogue. I think that they may be sold separately also.  I may get a couple and go from there before I invest in the Box Set.  Don't get me wrong, I have a couple MFSL Gold CD's of there's which I am impressed with the sonics 

1st LP was originally released on Shelter Records in 1976. MCA recordings were not until 1979.
Damn The Torpedoes was originally released in the US on Backstreet, later pressings were on MCA.
See www.discogs.com

bradf,

Wasn't "You're Gonna Get It" originally released on Shelter? as well?

I've been about to hit the "buy" button several times!

lenmc2964:

I think it would be great if you, as a fan, could expand more on the SQ compared to your own copies.

Popmarket has often offered these sets @ $219.00 each.

I think as a solid member here, you should give us your impressions. To do no less, is a lack of consideration..

It seems after you actually now own them, you are unwilling to offer any further information? Why?

I'm open...