Acurus A150 v. Bryston 4b

Looking for a stopgap amp for my Magnepan 1.7s until I can fund the amp I really want. Acurus A150 or the Bryston 4b, opinions? The Bryston is not an ST or SST.
sbm604
" what about a NuPrime bridgeable STA-9 ??"

That's not a bad idea. I'm not a huge fan of Class D myself, but they should work fine as a temp amp. Cable Company sells them and has demo's to lend out. They sent me some to try a few years ago.

Got the Bryston 4B from Stereo Exchange. Shouldn't have any problem getting most of my money back on resale when I upgrade again.

My posts are nothing if not entertaining, albeit only to myself. I utterly understand all of the mb1 post, and can only offer this fact: QSC makes all of their GX line as well as most of their other pro audio gear in China. 
Then why does the amp say Made in USA on it? The pic is directly from QSC's website. Is your need to be right so bad that you won't consider the possibility that there may be a perfectly reasonable explination? Maybe they moved production from one country to another. Companies do stuff like that all the time.

Per the QSC Audio Forum, which I had never heard of before this, the answer to the question Where are QSC amps manufactured? was answered as follows (ON MARCH 1, 2007 caps for emphasis):

Hi dominik

All but the RMX, GX, and ISA series amps are manufactured at our facilities/headquarters in Costa Mesa, California. The RMX, GX, and ISA amps are designed by QSC but built for us by a company in China.

Bob Lee
Technical Communications Developer
QSC Audio Products, LLC
Fellow, Audio Engineering Society