Acurus A150 v. Bryston 4b

Looking for a stopgap amp for my Magnepan 1.7s until I can fund the amp I really want. Acurus A150 or the Bryston 4b, opinions? The Bryston is not an ST or SST.
sbm604
For clarity and possible help in your seeming dilemma, I suggest you research comments from QSC in their forum where a QSC rep points out that some lines are of Chinese manufacture (the GX included) and others are from Costa Mesa. My wonderful Chinese made QSC amp came from a local Guitar Center in MA…if it’s grey market they certainly are doing a good job! Maybe you should go to a GC location and look at the labels on QSC stuff…I have actually done this recently as I was considering some of their powered monitors…all of those are labeled Made in China by the way (is Guitar Center capable of making their own QSC clones? Bastards!). The silver label in your pic DOES say GX7 and the pic was provided by QSC (sneaky) who seemingly have succeeded in pulling the wool over your eyes anyway, and you no longer have your GX3 to make your point…right? Thanks in advance for not responding, but since I’m here to help you understand international manufacturing processes, feel free to respond anyway. Just maybe do some research first.
" Thanks in advance for not responding, but since I’m here to help you understand international manufacturing processes, feel free to respond anyway. Just maybe do some research first."

Lets do just that.

" The silver label in your pic DOES say GX7 and the pic was provided by QSC (sneaky) who seemingly have succeeded in pulling the wool over your eyes anyway"

To me it looks like you are pulling the wool over your own eyes. Here is a direct quote from my last post, word for word.

" Now, if you go to QSC's website and navigate to the GX3 and click on the pic for the rear of the amp, you get this web address.   That pulls up the pic of the GX7 that you were so quick to point out. So is it a mistake? No. If you look at the address, its not labeled GX7, they label it in a way that covers multiple amps, not just the GX7. "

http://www.qsc.com/resource-files//productresources/amp/gx/q_amp_gx_img_rear.png

I know for a fact that you can read all of that and most likely understand it. But just in case, I'll try and clarify the obvious. 

1. If you go to QSC's website and navigate to the GX3 product listing, and then go to the pics for the GX3 and click on the pic for the rear of the GX3, the pic that they show is for the GX7. I can't make it any simpler. Yes, I think that we can all agree that it says GX7. When you click on the pic for a GX3, you get the pic for the GX7. When you click on the pic for the GX5, you get the pic for the the GX7. When you click on the pic for the GX7, you get the pic for the GX7.
***Please read that 5x***

2. This next part is confusing so pay attention. If you look at the web address that links you to the infamous pic of the GX7, you can clearly see that the link was not for the GX7 specifically. Its labeled for the entire GX line (amp/gx/q_amp_gx_img_rear.png). Just to be clear, that means the one pic that says GX7 on the label is used for the entire line (GX3,5,7). If the GX3 and 5 were made in China and not in the US like the GS7, they would have to use a different pic. But there is no need to because all 3 amps are made in the same factory.
***Please read that 5x***

Yes, I realize that you're going to chose to not understand 1 word of what I just said, but can you please make your reply a bit more entertaining this time so we can at least have a good laugh.
what about a NuPrime bridgeable STA-9 ??

"high output current drive capability"
" what about a NuPrime bridgeable STA-9 ??"

That's not a bad idea. I'm not a huge fan of Class D myself, but they should work fine as a temp amp. Cable Company sells them and has demo's to lend out. They sent me some to try a few years ago.

Got the Bryston 4B from Stereo Exchange. Shouldn't have any problem getting most of my money back on resale when I upgrade again.