'outboard' high end dac's

Can anyone recommend an 'outboard' dac to be used in conjunction with an Oppo 105d (sabre 9018 chip), which might improve on the somewhat thin sound of the Oppo, improve on the (decreased relative to the Oppo) clarity noted when a Denon 1713ud (BB chip) was A/B'd with the Oppo, and decodes DSD and PCM formats?
Thanks
seventies
Meadowman
i've been interested in the BDA 3 for it's HDMI input, specifically for SACD and Blu Ray.  Do you have any experience with the HDMI input
Gentleman,
Having read your comments and what else I could find regarding DAC's selling for about $2-4000.00, I rapidly and unexpectedly purchased a used Luxman DA-06 because or its local availability, fine condition and reasonable price.  Thus far the sound of CD's through-put by the Oppo 105d is significantly improved...the first time, in fact, that I found digital sound equal to or superior to that provided by vinyl.....I was almost astonished that 'red book' format offered such sonic quality.  The high frequencies initially sounded diminished, but I then realized...my conclusion thus far...that flesh had been added to the Oppo's Sabre chips' thin sound throughout the audible frequency range, such that the highs and other frequencies were now accompanied by previously lacking harmonics.
The Oppo, for all its versatility, does not through-put DSD.  For that a streaming device is required.  Insofar as 'streaming' appears to be the 'wave' of the future I am moving in that direction.  High end streaming/DAC/phono-preamp and pre-amp are now available as one unit...the new Levinson 526, for instance....but that
unit sells for $20,000.00, and many will, like myself, be more economically adding high end used electronics to existing equipment.   
Not sure what the above gent means.....I have a Bryston BDA-3 and you can send DSD via SACD or files via the Oppo 105
Ben,
You are correct, via HDMI, as discussed in this month's Stereophile
review of the BDA-3.