Tidal streaming 192.0Khz/24it?

I am using chrome to stream Tidal to USB DAP Fiio X3 gen2. Fiio display shows 192kHz/24bit. Sounds amazing. It suppose to be 44.1kHz/16bit. Don't know why. Anyone has the answer?
junzhang10
Why/how do you say "...its supposed to be 44.1kHz/16bit" ? Is that the highest rate streaming from Tidal? I stream Tidal via WiFi from my Node 2 and have no way (that I know) to tell the rate.
Fiio native is 192khz/24bit. Tidal in chrome has not upsample setting. I only chose hifi. I use foobar2000 to stream sacd dsd to fiio usb dac and got 28.224mhz/1bit display. I only use fiio line out for highest quality sound.
kalali when I stream Tidal on my Aries Mini it dispays the sampling rate below the track playing, pretty much always 44.1 khz 16 bit with kbps fluctuating I assume due to network wifi speeds.

jond, sorry, where do you see the sampling rate, on the Aries or the Tidal app it self?

I just did a bit of research and it appears that majority of the Tidal HiFi content is 16bit/44.1kHz. This implies to me that even if a device is capable of 24bit/192kHz, the sound quality is still CD quality at best, unless some upsampling is applied by the device. Those of you folks who own such devices, do you hear significant improvement in the sound between straight thru CD quality and upsampled version? This would give me the excuse I need to upgrade my Node 2 to something better... or insert a better (upsampling) DAC - with two coax inputs, between my CDP and Node 2 and my preamp.