Air Tight ATM-3, ATM-1 or Thalmann modded CJ Premier Fives?

Would love opinions as i have narrowed a replacement amp search down to these three amps. i will be replacing a Shindo Montrachet that I love, but discovered after I bought it that it is really not made to drive speakers like Quad esl-63s, even though I biamp. Gotta keep the Quads!

I am a "musicality" listener... I am not looking for ultimate neutrality is that means a clear, thin midrange and too much treble balance. I like a rich, organic, full midrange, great timbre/texture, zero edge or brightness, and as much resolution as possible without violating the first three requirements. All things equal Esl-63s like power or at least big trannies to.bring out their macro dynamics. I liisten to 50% acoustic jazz and blues, 30% classical and 20% rock. System is sota star sapphire, ear 834p, Thor TA-1000 pre, quad esl-63 rebuilt by electrostatic solutions (awesome company, product and guy by the way), and vandersteen 2wq subs w passive first order crossovers. digital uses audio note 3.1 sig dac.

The cj premier fives have the Thalman teflon cap upgrade... i just dont know what to expect sonically from them because I never head stock fives but i like the old cj sound pretty well, but quads like some power so they could be interesting. i really want to stick w el-34 tubes, no 6550 amps. I always lusted after Air Tight.

Thanks in advance for thoughts on sonic comparisons between these three amps!

montaldo
Big CJ fan here- montaldo,

I can tell you that any CJ product w/ the teflon upgrade deserves a serious audition prior to any purchase. I know you will enjoy it, experience that CJ "magic".
Thanks jafant. is you comment cautionary or are you saying it deserves audition because it will be amazing? i dont have the opportunity to audition before purchase. so i am rolling the dice that teflon will provide more resolution and extension without making the mids too "clean" and throw off the magically delicious tonal balance. Any thoughts on what teflon will and wont do to the tonal balance and tube magic? i am not seeking the modern cj sound.

Good Day montaldo,

the teflon upgrade makes an excellent product, outstanding!
What other gear, including cabling, is in your system?

I have spent much time w/ CJ gear over the years. I am not familar w/ the Premier Fives? How old are the amp(s) in question?
Sidenote: Bill Thalman used to work for CJ, like Steve McCormick, he operates out of Virginia.  If you are serious about the CJ gear- I would reach out and touch him for a consultation. He still offers service/parts for CJ products.