Rega Owners - Alignment Tool / Protractor

Recommendations for Rega RB700 arm alignment/overhang adjustment protractor; Baerwald? Loefgren?, Rega?
other?

Protractor recommendations; Wallytractor, GeoDisc, Avid, Mint Best, Turn Table Basics, Rega supplied paper, other?

I have read elsewhere on this forum that due to the pivot point placement and length of the arm, the baerewald geometry is not useful on Rega tables.  If you have found this not to be the case, please add a note to this tread stating so.

Thank You
Brad
128x128bradf
I have used the supplied cardboard one with my Rega P7 which is not very useful, then the Rega Baerwald Arc printed protractor which I felt was better than the first. Then I got the Avid HiFi Rega specific one. That is the one that made the biggest difference. Not only did it sound "right" but knowing I had a tool that allowed me to be both accurate and precise in setting up my cartridge was worth the $40.

I use a Benz Micro Glider on a RB700. 
Hi @ shanticat
I found the Avid to be referred to frequently on other forums.  I did some searching on the web, but didn't see one available, specific to the Rega
I think Music Direct sells the Avid Universal Protractor only (now).
If you know of were there sold, please forward that info to me. Also is there one or two points of alignment on the protractor, do you know what geometry is employed.

BTW,
my turn table is a P5 (all GrooveTracer Mods and Rega speed Cntlr) with a Lyra Delos (stepped up from the Dorian). Rest on a Symposium Platform.

Thank You
Brad

Brad, I have a Rega-specific Wallytractor I no longer need (sold my RB300). I believe Wally has health issues, and is no longer producing his products. It was quite an ordeal getting my protractor from him after sending him the $. I had to get Fremer involved, which is what finally did the trick.

The protractor is in storage in S. California, but I'll be bringing it to my new place up here in the Northwest next month. If you're interested in it, you can contact me via a pm if you wish---Eric.

@bradf 
I purchased mine from Analogue Seduction based in the UK. I also ordered the white belts as the P7 needs 2 of them. 

The Avid does not state what geometry they use specific to the Rega, however there are two printed sets of null points and my quick measurements would indicate it is a Stevenson. 
shanticat
Thnx for taking the time to respond, take measurements, and informative response.
I will take a look at Analogue Seduction
Brad