Rega Owners - Alignment Tool / Protractor

Recommendations for Rega RB700 arm alignment/overhang adjustment protractor; Baerwald? Loefgren?, Rega?
other?

Protractor recommendations; Wallytractor, GeoDisc, Avid, Mint Best, Turn Table Basics, Rega supplied paper, other?

I have read elsewhere on this forum that due to the pivot point placement and length of the arm, the baerewald geometry is not useful on Rega tables.  If you have found this not to be the case, please add a note to this tread stating so.

Thank You
Brad
128x128bradf
Thanks miner42 for your input/info.
Did you happen to compare with any other brand protractor, where you found the Mint provided better performance. I don't see on there website any statement of what geometry there gauge incorporates; would you know?

Thanks again
Brad

+1 for the Mint Protractor - especially if you are using a stylus profile that is not spherical

Paid for itself right off the bat - my cartridge has never sounded so good

You do have to get the setup perfect though, but once you have achieved that the improvements are very noticeable.

My Cartridge is a Soundsmith modified Denon DL-103 with...
  • Ruby Cantilever
  • Optimized Contour Nude Contact Line Diamond
My arm is an Audiomods Series 3 Original that uses the Rega Arm tube
- same geometry, overhang etc, but that's where the "similarity" to rega arms end.

Once setup correctly using the Mint this cartridge became extremely revealing, detailed, spacious and dynamic

Regards...
williewonka
+1 for the Mint Protractor - especially if you are using a stylus profile that is not spherical
If you're using a spherical stylus, you only have to get the overhang correct. There really is no VTA/SRA with conical stylii.