Interconnect cables for turntable

Last nights listening session was interrupted when one speaker went silent! The culprit was the wire had loosened from the RCA connector on that side of the table to phono preamp - not the first time this has happened. I have a mish-mash of interconnects - Cord, Monster, Blue Jeans, now I'm thinking I should  replace the interconnects between the turntable and phono preamp, and also between the phone pre and the preamp. 

My system: VPI Classic 3, Zesto Andros 1.2, ARC LS27

I'm not interested in spending multiple thousands of dollars, maybe a few hundred to a thousand or so. Anti Cables seem to be reasonably priced. What other brands should I consider?

fundsgon

I could try fixing the offending cables, maybe later today, busy right now preparing my house and yard ready for winter.

My cartridge is an Ortofon Cadenza Black, MC.

Ok so your IC is not holding tightly enough and falls off on its own?  My guess is some decent cables will net a big improvement.   
If your VPI arm is wired with the Discovery wire get you a set of VPI phono cables which is Discovery wiring also, I have settled on this after trying a lot of others of all prices and don't need to look any more.

Not sure if the connection to the RCA jack is loose, or if there is something loose inside of the plug, but both interconnect cables now don't work. I swapped in a set of Audio Note interconnects from another system and everything works again, but still will change both sets; maybe the Discovery interconnects.

My problem is I don't want to start chasing interconnects, just want a decent one that doesn't hurt the signal or sound.

how come anticables went from one line to a bunch of different "levels" of cables.