Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
Post removed 
I heard the Aviors several times and would choose Raidho if the the room was medium to small sized . If it was a relatively large room I would take Monitor Audio PL500’s over any Rockport I’ve ever heard. Just goes to show you, no absolutes in audio, only preferences.
If I had to guess, it is the case of a lot of speakers being bought because of so much favorable press, and then the owners finding that the speakers don't actually suit their taste after they have lived with them for some time.  That would happen no matter what the speaker sounds like.  A lot of products are over-sold because of the fervor that developed around them.   
also seems most of the ads are from dealers - no idea what that might mean though...