Why So Many Raidho Speaker For Sale?

If Raidho speakers are so great, why are there so many pairs for sale here?  These are not inexpensive speakers by any means and it seems at least every other day there is a pair for sale with some people having them only a few weeks to a few months, and they are really taking a bath on them.  What gives?  Are they not as great as they are made to be?  Is Jonathan Valin a shill for the company?

I heard the 4.1 diamond at Blink High End north of Boston and was very unimpressed.  I have heard many other highly regarded speakers for much less money sounding wonderful.  So, what gives?

128x128stereo5
Just my opinion, but I wonder if it has something to do with constant model upgrade revisions and changes.
I really don't think so, I mean you spend upwards of 40 grand on speakers and then sell them for 40% less than you paid weeks or months later?  Besides, Raidho has a program to upgrade your current speakers to the newer ones for far less money than selling at a loss and buying new again.  I'm not buying it.
My friend has a pair of Raidho C3.1's. Within their limits I submit they are very, very good. They require the right room and electronics.
Never heard those, but the 4.1 diamonds were nothing special.  I would take a lower end Rockport any day over them.  I still can't see why there are so many for sale.  The same goes for Scansonic which is a poor mans Raidho.
Post removed