Programming new remote for B&K AVR507

My original SR10.1 B&K remote stopped working so I purchased a URC MX-700. I purchased this remote knowing that the B&K remote is really just a re-badged MX700. Here's my dilemma; Prior to my original remote breaking we replaced our computer and didn't save our remote configuration so now I have a new remote coming and no way to load it with the B&K specific data to operate the receiver. I still have the original software which came with the receiver. Appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Greg
gregteena
If you have the URC software to program the remote, look at the database (Program -IR Database). It should have the AV507 in the database.
Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, after further review of the B&K remote software, the database shows the B&K configuration but it states "demo mrx" which to me means that it's not functional. When my remote arrives I will upload this and see if it works, if it doesn't I would like to have a good plan b. I was hoping another member with the same unit could email me the original MRX file for the 507.

Greg
I am not sure if the software you have is the full URC software or not. It is is, you can probably create what you need. If you have access to the database you can get the commands from it. demo.mrf is just a blank file that needs to be programmed. Select Program, then IR Database. Device is the name of the device as it appears on the remote (Like Audio), then select IR Data from AUDIO, then Under Brand select B&K and then the appropriate model. Give that a try. If you have the full software, it should work. If so, you can add other devices like your TV and Blu-Ray player. Or you could learn data from their remotes. I do not have a 507, but I do have B&K models from the URC database, including the 507, that I could send you. Just do not put your main email address here or you open yourself up to potential unwanted spam.
Are you using a USB adapter to connect your remote to your computer? Mt remote arrived two days ago but I need a serial port to USB adapter to connect it to my laptop for programming.