Amplifier heat...help!

Hi all, 

Working on a system for a small 9 by 11 listening room.   I have narrowed it down to two small speakers: Falcon Acoustics Ls3/5a (15 ohm, 83 db) or the Airtight AL-05, also called Bonsai II (4 ohm 89 fb).

Tha amplifier will go in a cabinet.  I have about 14 inches between shelves and I always play music with the doors open.  I would love to use a tube amplifier but worry about heat.  So I am wondering if readers think something like a Line Magnetic 211ia could work in this configuration, or if it produces too much heat?   I have also been thinking about the tube -like  solid state Sugden A21Se, but have a similar question about its temperature.   Another cool (literally cool) option would be the Vinnie Rossi LIO, an amp I love but that is conisiderably more money.

Are there other options for relatively  compact tube amps (i.e.: . I have 17 inches of depth inside this cabinet including power cords so unit cannot be more than 14 inches deep) that do not produce a lot of heat (relatively speaking?).  Or is there really no tube amp that would work well in this scenario?

thanks!
mcanaday
Oregonpapa and Asvjerry-

Thanks!  I am feeling more confident that I can manage the heat issue, whichever amplifier I select.  Thanks very much!

Margot
I had a mother in law who drank a half bottle of whisky a day and smoked a pack a day. Lived to be 87. Invoking the exception to a rule that hard liqor and smoking are bad for your health would not make sense. Best to adhere to best practice. Lots of heat in an enclosed space is not a good idea either for the electronics or the building.
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Tube amps in confined spaces is a big no-no in any users manual. You're sure to forget to turn the amp off some night....not good. (Sugden amps do sound good but run way too hot as well.)
Beyond that, tube amps like to have speakers with at least 8 ohms. and should be fairly efficient. Your speakers don't fit that bill.
You need to re-think this from the start.
(Put that hatchet down, Eugene!)

If the Sugden is Class A it will run as hot or hotter than a lower powered tube amp, and will do so whenever it is plugged in, regardless of whether it is turned on.  As far as an EL-84 amp that puts out more power, try the RAM RM-10.  No idea of your budget, but another tube amp that runs cool is the Berning ZOTLs.
Okay, thanks guys.  The Sugden is hot when it's off but plugged in???  Why would that be?

Thanks!