Nordost Frey 2 power cord on Agostino Monentum stereo amp

This cord effectively is a 13 gauge cable. The amp is fabulous but maybe a bit to the warm side of neutral. The cost to get to a higher gauge Nordost is cost prohibitive. I'm very happy with the Frey ic's and sc and thought the power cord might put a bit more shimmer in the sound which is already really good. A used Valhalla V1 is an option also.. Has anyone used a Nordost cable on this amp? I'm not looking for alternatives but guidance specific to Nordost. Thanks.
Post removed 
4425-

interesting combo using the Nordost cabling. I want to say that DA uses
Transparent cabling/cords in those demoes at Audio Shows.

Go for the Valhalla V1 -Happy Listening!
Purist Audio Design Dominus AC works wonders on my Momentum :-)

Dealer disclosure, right Brian?

Actually now comparing Valhalla V1 vs Frey 2 power cords on my dac. The Valhalla meaningfully brighter which is what my system/dac needed. Just one seems to do it. Great cables both. Can't imagine anyone describing Frey 2 as lean or bright. I'm getting the Nordost sound now. New stuff is very detailed while being quite smooth. I have Frey 2 interconnects and speaker cable as well.. Very pleased.. As always have to match the cable to the system. Although too darn expensive I think Nordost puts some science into their products. I've always had some anti Nordost bias without actually hearing it but no longer. FWIW