2 channel sound in a blu ray player

Audio guy for EVER!
2 channel amp
Arcam FMJ 23 cd player
all Cardas Golden wire
home made Fostex main and 12" polk subwoofer

Just bought a 58" Viera plasma and wish to know if I should keep my Arcam FMJ and purchase an inexpensive blu ray player as I am only going to listen to 2 channel audio and the very internal speakers on the Viera plasma

OR

Should I sell the aging Arcam 23 and purchase an Oppo or similar dual purpose Blu Ray and cd player?

thanks in advance for any/all responses!
128x128fitmartin
I have a higher end Sony ES Blu-Ray player and a Rotel RCD-971 CDP. In my experience comparing the two for audio, the Sony sounds good but it would not make me the sell the Rotel. The dedicated CDP sounds better. No experience w/an Oppo though. I'd say keep the Arcam.
I used to own many high end cd transport/players. But for the simplicity of my system, I was end up swapping them all out for the Oppo 83se Nuforce edition. For the money, it is hard to beat this Oppo player. Although, I find some of my old cd players from CJ, AR and Classe sound better than the Oppo on red book cds but the Sacd and blu_ray audio of the Oppo are very much make up for it.
Get the Oppo 95! you got a 30 day trail period. this thing is the reference in all it does!