Launch of Zu Audio Experiences loudspeakers

Hi guys and gals, I've heard rumours that Zu Audio are soon to release a new flagship model, the aforementioned Experience, maybe a trickle down from the Dominance.
Does anyone have any news, info, specs etc?
spiritofmusic
Zu had their Experience prototype at Rocky Mountain Audio fest, being driven by a Peachtree amp. I was fortunate enough to hear it, and I must say, I was very, very impressed. There wasn't a speaker in the show that came close to producing its sound stage, and in my mind, it was one of the top three speakers in the show. This is a remarkable speaker, but sadly, it's far out of my price range. 

@wester17
As a Peachtree owner, not at all surprised your impression of the Experience was so positive with them running off a Peachtree amp.  I'm going on 3 years with my X-1 integrated and it's the best, coolest piece of non-speaker gear I've ever bought. 
Kalali - In one of the online reports I read, the author "guessed" around $30K
As for price, they said at RMAF that the Experience would sell in the $30,000 per pair range. I'm guessing that the prototype at the show -- which has been 7 years in development -- had a price-tag much higher. But oh... it sounded so nice! The hologram sound stage it produced was stunning.