Tube Amp vs Solid State Amp HELP

So I ordered a pair of Dali Zensor 1's. As of now I am using my friend's Jolida FX10 tube amp, which he has offered to sell to me. Should I purchase his tube amp or get a Cambridge Azur 351A? Only problem with the Jolida is that it's not very powerful; however, right now it's paired with his Klipsch speakers and it's plenty loud for my room/house. I don't have any reason to push it too much. Input would be much appreciated.

Thanks 
hfarrior3
Ok, now I'm worried about the FX-10 damaging my speakers. I was reading the Dali manual and it was discussing how a small amp will have more high frequency information and will put a strain on the tweeter. Does this strain only occur if you push the volume too high, or does it also occur at a moderate listening level. I really wanted this amp to work but I'm thinking I need to explore other options.
kalali, it was a fairly reasonable time. the guy gets them from asia but quickly. maybe 3 weeks if i recalll. very well packed and solidly built. bigger than it looks
 the hiss is normal for amps of that caliber. it could be a pre tube but i doubt it. your tweeter is in no danger unless you overdrive the amp and even then i doubt it would be blown. not sure if that jolida is amp enough for those speakers to start. speakers with such modest sensitivity numbers need some more power and may be a ss amp is your best bet. never heard them tho so... i think it would sing with a typical 50 watt ss amp and above
+1 veroman. I thought I had posted similar thoughts yesterday. Must have not pushed the post button. A quality 40-50wpc SS amp would best suit your needs and budget. 
Ok, now I'm worried about the FX-10 damaging my speakers. I was reading the Dali manual and it was discussing how a small amp will have more high frequency information and will put a strain on the tweeter. Does this strain only occur if you push the volume too high, or does it also occur at a moderate listening level.
The problem occurs when you clip (overload) the amplifier. When the amp is overload (distorted) the distortion has a lot of high frequencies at high power and the tweeter only handles a few watts, so it can be damaged. As long as you don't overload the amp you will be fine.