Looking for a Marantz repair shop in the Philadelphia area?

Does anyone have a recommendation for a repair shop for a Marantz NA11S1 in the Philadelphia area.   The Marantz web site directs me to a Trenton repair shop which is no longer in business and also directs me to a Delaware shop which did not impress me over the phone.  

Please share your Philly repair shop experiences.
mysearcher257
http://www.rhbsound.com 

It's Bob Backert from Backert Labs. He can pretty much fix anything. He's in Churchville. Cheers,
Spencer
Spencer, I was under the impression that Bob only wanted to work on tube amps/preamps.

Like the OP, I have a SA-11S1 in need of repair, probably a new drawer, and I can't really find a reliable place to service it either.
The ones listed on the Marantz website in the Philly area either are out of business, have really bad reviews, or won't respond to calls/emails.

Cheers,
John
Thanks, Spencer, for the reference but from bob's web site it does appear that he only deals with amps and preamps.  The site makes no mention of repairs of any type only upgrades and mods.

John thanks for the reply.  I was thinking that i was missing something when i could not find a reputable shop in philly area.   I will keep looking and will let you know if i locate someone who is reliable.