RMAF 2016

Just read the press release from last week  that several Atrium rooms on the ground, 4 and 5th floors will be moved to smaller rooms in the tower and makeshift pods outdoors due to unforeseen construction delays. High Water Sound has been forced to pull out of RMAF because of this. Seems like terrible planning on the Marriott's part and terrible contingency planning on RMAF's part. CanJam will now be under a tent outside. Not sure why they didn't procure a wing or two at the Hyatt via cooperation with Marriott and run shuttles. Still not a perfect fix but better than pods and tents. I'm fearful several more exhibitors affected by this will pull out now. And this is the year I am going.........ugh.

philb7777
I do hope all that are even thinking about attending an audio show do go to the upcoming Rocky Mountain Audiofest a week from tomorrow. There will be an overwhelming amount to see and hear. Plus it is a great opportunity to meet the people who design, build, and review this equipment.

My solution to getting from the airport to the hotels at the Denver Tech center is to use the Denver Limousine Service Co. They use a GMC Yukon that can hold 7 passengers + baggage. Plus they will provide free bottled water to your destination. I have used them the last three years without a hitch. The price is $65.00 inclusive 1-7 people each way. After the frazzle of the airplane flight I have found the limo ride to be well worth the the price for the peace and comfort they provide. To make a reservation text: 720-628-0592.

David Pritchard
Post removed 
. Since there will be bunch of human traffic in/out= human body heat, will it be very hot in each rooms at the RMAF?
. With all that electronics turned on, via YouTube, I don't see Vendors even turned on A/C in their rooms ...
. Weather forcast shows 72/44F this weekend in Denver, Colorado but that's outside, so inside, is it still too warm for suits?