Power conditioner help

Hi All,

Posting this here since there is no section devoted to power products. I also posted it in the miscellaneous section. 

If you had a choice between PS Audio P10 power plant and a Transparent Powerisolator Reference, which would you choose and why? Both available at reasonable prices, though P10 is still quite a bit more. I have a pretty high end system with a Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated amp, NuVista CD (the new one), Scoutmaster turntable, SDS/ADS, Herron VTPH2, Wilson Sashas, and all Transparent Ref MM2 cables. System sounds great, but my present Powerbank 8 is quite old now, so I want to upgrade it.

Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
Take a look at Jon Risch's comments in the link below.  Perhaps the regenerator(s) are sized appropriately for the RMS current, but starve when the peak requirements occur?

I'm certainly no expert on this, just passing along info from someone who knows way more than I do. 

http://www.geocities.ws/jonrisch/ac-cords.htm
When I call Transparent for information, which has been many times over the years, I have  always gotten very good and clear explanations as well as a excellent customer service and an attitude of being helpful and willing to answer the questions that I have. Try calling and asking to speak to Demos or Josh. 

Before money is spent on conditioners, you owe it to yourself to listen the Purist Limited Edition power cord, or better yet the 25th Anniversary AC power cord, or very best 30th Anniversary AC power cord.  :-)

As to these ratings on the conditioners and regenerators, I think bcowen may have nailed it.  I.E. they look good on paper for RMS, but when the transient of a big pop on a snare drum, or the dynamic pluck of bass guitar, everything is boringly softened.