Internet Tuner

Hi,

Would anyone like to share their experience with either a dedicated internet tuner or a unit with a speaker & optical out that can serve double-duty as a stand alone or portable?
128x128jimspov
Jim,
I was able to connect the Bluetooth adaptor to my laptop and play songs from Spotify (free version), without the "Shuffle Play" option (yeah, I am cheap). The tablet does not allow you to play songs in the order you want. So I am all set with the Auris and the Asus Bluetooth adapter.
I purchased an Auris Blume on ebay today. Primarily I will use it with my Android phone + Sirius/XM.

I thought it would be great to use it with my PC now and then, for Sirus/XM and maybe iTunes to play music from my harddrive.
Jim,
I would like to hear from you on your experience with the Auris.
BTW, can you provide some details on your primary music system.
Hi milpai,

I have a Prima Luna Prologue 1 tube amp, a new pair of Vandersteen 1ci speakers, Zu Audio old stock speaker cable and inter-connects, a Cullen cable perfect plug, an old Pioneer CD changer, an HRT usb DAC that I occasionally plug into my computer, and a google cast music device which I haven't been able to put to good use.

I'll soon be acquiring a 2nd hand Pono player as well as the Blume.

Been on a roll the last few months. Speakers, cables are all new. Started when I purchased the CD changer 2nd hand $35 bucks.

Cool, Thanks for sharing Jim. Hope the bluMe turns out to be a boon in your system, the way it has been in mine. Do let me know how it goes.