Internet Tuner

Hi,

Would anyone like to share their experience with either a dedicated internet tuner or a unit with a speaker & optical out that can serve double-duty as a stand alone or portable?
128x128jimspov
Thanks. This is a good recommendation.  The app I use is Sirius/XM. This will do the job nicely. As a bonus I can stream the audio from the occasional YouTube vid.
milpai do you know of a good usb bluetooth transmitter that is compatible with the Auris?
You are welcome Jim.
Are you trying to connect a laptop/desktop to the Auris? My laptop does not have bluetooth. So I ordered a Asus Bluetooth adaptor for my laptop which is being delivered today. This is for about $12 and there is a $5 rebate on it :-). I will let you know how it wrks out in my system. My Samsung tablet connect without any issues to the Auris.
http://tinyurl.com/zap6eke
Jim,
I was able to connect the Bluetooth adaptor to my laptop and play songs from Spotify (free version), without the "Shuffle Play" option (yeah, I am cheap). The tablet does not allow you to play songs in the order you want. So I am all set with the Auris and the Asus Bluetooth adapter.
I purchased an Auris Blume on ebay today. Primarily I will use it with my Android phone + Sirius/XM.

I thought it would be great to use it with my PC now and then, for Sirus/XM and maybe iTunes to play music from my harddrive.