Power conditioner help

Hi All,

Posting this here since there is no section devoted to power products. I also posted it in the miscellaneous section. 

If you had a choice between PS Audio P10 power plant and a Transparent Powerisolator Reference, which would you choose and why? Both available at reasonable prices, though P10 is still quite a bit more. I have a pretty high end system with a Musical Fidelity NuVista 800 integrated amp, NuVista CD (the new one), Scoutmaster turntable, SDS/ADS, Herron VTPH2, Wilson Sashas, and all Transparent Ref MM2 cables. System sounds great, but my present Powerbank 8 is quite old now, so I want to upgrade it.

Thanks for your opinions.
arsh
I have only used PS Audio power products ...due to periodic discounts I took advantage of over the past 10 years (I recently bought a factory-new P10 for $2500). I have several PowerPlants from the "Premier" to the P10. They all deliver the goods on both clean power and reserve/buffered power. I'm sure —based on reading reviews over many years— that the Torus/Brystons are at least similar in quality/results.

I have spoken with PS Audio engineers both OTP and in person. Smart company, good products ...and they are happy to answer technical questions. If you are in the Denver area for RMAF ...take an extra day and head to Boulder to visit the numerous audio companies located there. PSAudio, Avalon, Boulder,... it's a gold mine and they are very friendly and helpful.
Completely agree with noromance.  Listen to your system without one. I've heard ~30 power conditioners.  They all limit current, compress, soften and just generally make your system sound worse.  If you want to protect your system from lightning and surges, use a surge arrestor at your service panel.  They are easy to install, and cost about $60.  Everything in your home that is electronic is protected.
Now, there are some amazing AC power cords, such as the Purist Limited Edition power cord that has RF/EMI filtration.  But it's non current limiting, passive, the conductors pass right through the box, no splices, connections, limitations.  Try listening to your system without a power conditioner.  I'm pretty certain you'll prefer it without.
Thanks Vuc and herndonb. Vuc, sounds like you have somehow been able to get incredible  deals. What equipment are you connecting to your P10? Amps too?

herndonb, I do like my amp plugged into the wall better than into my PB8. That being said, I have never tried another power conditioner. And thanks for the tip about the surge arrestor. I'm going to do that regardless!
I'm just patient ...and flexible. When I see a great deal in the space I am looking, I act. I currently have tube amps from Ayon Audio (Triton III), Raven (Blackhawk LE) and Rogue (Cronus Magnum). The Ayon is incredible with great tubes, likewise the Raven ...but a bit thinner (and 1/4th the price).

@herndonb I have not experienced any current limitation with my P10. In fact, just the opposite: It buffers power in the large transformer. By doing this it makes that power available when it is needed. Your wall socket simply does not. If your audio gear has over-sized transformers, it also does some of this but it will starve itself faster without a device such as a PS Audio power plant or a Torus/Bryson... Now, if you have TOO much high-current gear plugged into it, you can expect to get different results, eh? Hence, I use the biggest such device and undersubscribe it by not plugging everything into a single one. In my case I am running at less than 750va, and the P10 is capable of 1500va (if I recall correctly). That is plenty of in-the-trandformer buffer for my 100w Ayon and my CD, network player and TT.