Durand Kairos vs Reed 3P : listening impressions

I am on the lookout for a 2nd tone arm for my TW AC turntable. On the short list are a Durand Kairos and a Reed 3P, both in the same price zone and within my budget. An audition is not possible. The existing tone arm on the TW AC is a Durand Talea2. I have enjoyed every minute with the Takea2. I am looking for listening impressions or ownership experience. I have no interest in a which is better discussion because frankly that is completely subjective and meaningless at this level. The carts would be either a Lyra Atlas or an Etna. The last time I started a thread on a Graham Phantom vs Triplanar arm, I ended up with a Durand Talea2. Hence I am open to other suggestions.
Many thanks
Pradeep
128x128sunnyboy1956
I have experience with a Reed 2A (red cedar, 10.5") in my system and with a Talea2 in my neighbor's system.  The design espoused by these two companies is quite similar and both owe a lot to the Triplanar, save for the use of wood for an arm wand, now not a factor in the Kairos.  However, they do differ in that one uses a modified unipivot (Durand) and the other a gimbal type bearing.  My sense is and was that the two tonearms have a lot in common sonically and both are really excellent, assuming the Kairos is as good as the Talea.  I don't think you can go wrong in this choice, so spend the least amount of money, is my advice.

Because of the hoopla around the Durand record weight, I looked it up on their website.  Wow! $3500!!!!  I note that they use a sleeve, apparently made of teflon, that is sized to fit the spindle of one's particular turntable.  Seems to me that the teflon sleeve would effectively "shield" the weight itself from any energy transferred via the spindle/bearing to the weight, or at least reflect a great deal of the energy back into the spindle.  Then also, the weight is supported against the LP label by 3 tiny sapphire beads. Thus there is minimal contact between the LP and the weight, as well.  So, what good can the weight do? It's energetically shielded from its environment.  Not my $3500 cup of tea.
Check out Acoustical Systems Aquilar tonearm. It has replaced some of the best tonearms in systems I know. I have heard it and it was outright stunning. 
Thank you for all your responses.
A quick update. I snagged a barely used Durand Kairos. I now have 2 arms on my TW AC, a Durand Talea2 with a Ortofon A95 and a Durand Kairos with a Lyra Atlas. I am getting superior results with the Atlas on the Kairos than with the Talea2. Early days as I barely have 30 hours on the Kairos but this is a superb combo. It follows , at least in my set up and to my ears, the Kairos is a better arm than the Talea2. I never thought I would say that as I have had the Talea2 in my system for nearly 7 years
Pradeep
Pani
I have heard the Aquilar arm in KL. Very impressive but I am happy that I got a 2nd Durand arm
Pradeep