Which Zu for you

After attending the Newport audio show and hearing the Druid V I decided that my next set of speakers would be some Zu's. Unfortunately, the Druid are way above my price point. I am interested in hearing from people who have heard the soul superfly and omen def mkii and why they preferred one or the other. Also, if they have heard a budget integrated amps that paired well those suggestions would also be welcomed. I have already received some great advice from Sean and 213cobra who suggested the Almarro a205 or marantz 2215/20/30 as budget options. 
128x128jkontuly
Thanks Robert. It sounds like our listening habits are very similar and I would also be listening "near field" as our stereo is on the long wall of a 25'x15' or so living room so it's good to hear that the almarro is up to the job.  I thought of the almarro 318 but quickly dismissed it when I read it gets over 500F. That's too hot with a small child. Thanks again for your input.
Beautiful looking pair of honey walnut Superflys just went up on Zu's preloved site... that's a really good deal.
Hi Robert ,

You said that your friend introduced you to Zu through the Druid? Was this the Druid mkv by any chance? The reason I'm asking is because like you I also have the Soul Supreme and I really love them. However due to some differences in their cabinets ( Druid mkv compared to Supremes) and so many positive reviews online of the Druid mkv, lately I've had a bit of an itch with regards to trading them in ( or selling them) to get the Druid mkv. I'm hoping that your friend does have the Druid mkv so that you can better compare these speakers for me. I'm not too interested in the scale or presentation. My focus is whether the slightly better/more advanced cabinet of Druid mkv will make its midrange a bit more refined versus the Supremes. What about bass quality/quantity between these two speakers? There has to be noticeable audible difference between the two for me to jump to the Druid mkv from the Supremes which is currently perfectly suited for my small listening room ( bedroom system). The Supremes have amazed me every single time I've listened to them. They are so musical, organic, and sweet and have handled every single musical genre I've thrown at it so well that I'm not sure if its justifed to switch to the Druid mkv which like you said uses the exact drivers , internal cables, and even ZuB3 connection.
Kevin,
I heard both the Soul Supremes and Druid V this year at newport. While it's true that they both share the same sound I found that I liked the Druid V much more than the Souls. I can't point to anything in particular why except to say I felt much more emotionally connected to the music when listening to the Druids. I would recommend talking to Sean at Zu. The guy is so nice and honest that he was providing me with advice even though I was planning on buying some omen def mk2 used (unfortunately, that fell through as I didn't sell my speakers in time). He definitely won't steer you wrong.