PS Audio Detect Power Center vs past PS Audio conditioners

I was considering trying a PS Audio Detect Power Center in my main system (details are listed on my system page) after reading some positive reviews.  I have a 2 channel system that is mostly analog, including a turntable plus AV components (LCD tv, Oppo 103 and Comcast X1).

I have tried PS Audio power conditioning products (and others) before and either sold or returned them, including:

- PS Audio UPC-200 (factory)
 - PS Audio UPC-200 (upgraded components)
 - Furman Elite

All of the above killed PRAT and dynamics (read reviews prior to trying which stated positive results).  Have people had the same experience with the PS Audio Detect?  Are most power conditioners going to exhibit these characteristics?
sbrownnw
I've read good things about the Dectet.
 Many power conditioners are stated to be non current-limiting, but due to the high current draw of an amplifier, the PC can affect the dynamics of the amp. That's why many members have low-current components running through a power conditioner and the amp into the wall.

As stated above, see if you can audition the Dectet.
@tls49, yes I have a dedicated 20 amp line for my entire system. I am a big fan of minimal shielding (Mogami 2549 RCAs) or no shielding (Mogami speaker cables and Volex 17504 10 B1 power cables).