DACs that upsample to DSD internally?

Hello Everyone,

I'm wondering if we can form a list of DACs that are capable of upsampling PCM to DSD internally? I realize there are various software programs that could do this on the fly from your PC. But for the truly computer illiterate among us (like me) who find learning to use such programs incredibly frustrating, it would be great to know which DACs can to this. I only know of the Directstream. Thanks to all!
xrayz
yes - iPurifier is one solution - if the dac uses power from the USB cable.

regards
xrayz

As Allen said said in the second post, why??

Your only denigrating PCM by converting it to dsd in real time with a dsd dac, better off getting the right dac to it with, get a good Multibit dac, which converts it "bit perfect".

From MoJo Music:
" When a PCM file is played on a DSD or Bit Stream converter, the DAC chip has to convert the PCM to DSD in real time. This is one of the major reasons people claim DSD sounds better than PCM, when in fact, it is just that the chip in most modern single-bit DACs do a poor job of decoding PCM."

Cheers George
@georgelofi 

Why? I just want to try DSD. Maybe I won't like it at all, I don't know. That's the only reason, and probably the only reason all us on here try different equipment. 
Xrayz - One last thought - what software are you using to stream?

I use iTunes for Library Management (only), but I use Audirvana to actually stream the data in the file to the DAC.

Audirvana bypasses all of the apple code that is normally used for streaming - WHY? - because Apple actually messes with the data file before sending it across the USB link and Audirvana has an option to send just the raw data.

Using Audirvana improved the fidelity and details considerably, but you have to set it up correctly - the user manual is very good.

Audirvana will also play DSD files (so I'm told) by converting them in real time on the computer - NOT in the DAC.

Audirvana also caches the entire track in memory before it starts to play, so there are no delays in playback waiting on network and hard disk processing - just straight down the USB pipe!

Regards...
xrayz 
Why? I just want to try DSD. Maybe I won't like it at all, I don't know. That's the only reason, and probably the only reason all us on here try different equipment.
 That's fine, but listen to real dsd (native), not pcm that was converted to dsd and called "high rez". 

Trouble is there's not much to choose from in real native dsd in the way of music
And if you really want hear High Rez, DXD (which is done in pcm) it sounds stunning, but again no music to choose from, and it should be played back through a Multibit dac, not a dsd or delta sigma dac.

Cheers George