Looking for speakers under 30" tall.

Hi everyone,  I moved to a new home and my old system just doesn't fit in my new living room.  I'm looking for speaker options that are 30" or less from the floor to the top of the speaker. 

I have been considering monitors on short stands but I don't think they were designed to be so low.

Are there any really nice options out there that fit my needs?
denoiad
Neat Motive or Kudos X2 - hmmmm a tough choice indeed.

I have heard both but with about a year in between auditions

If I recall correctly correctly,  the Neat are probably a little bit more detailed and the Kudos are maybe  a little more musical i.e. to my ears.

But I would have to audition them one after the other in the same store if possible before deciding.

Price might be the deciding factor.

Both are great suggestions.

if you are in the Toronto region then Hi Fi Fo Fum carries both brands and Steve the owner is always up for a demo, but call first to setup a time

regards
why do you think short towers are going to give better sound at that height than monitors> i see no logic in that. off axis response is the same whether the tweeter is in a small box or tall box...is that the worry? maybe i missed something but so many great monitors out there already built
Focal SM9. Kick ass powered speakers. Just put them on a stand of your choice. 
Most speakers are about 900mm or 1.0m tall so that the tweeters are aligned at about the same level as the ears. If the tweeters are below the ear’s level the sound quality may be compromised. Unless the listener sits on the floor instead of a couch when listening to music.