David Belles / Power Modules Inc.

Does anyone know if Power Modules is still in business and still managed by David Belles ?
If so, what is the best way to get in touch with David these days ?  Look forward to any input.
screech23e
Also Dave Belles has this absolutely smoken superb new 1995 Aria integrated that sounds amazing and engaging at the same time with remote, phono action, headphone jack and Made in USA.
 and no switching chips BS either Its a real amp!
  Audio Connection is a Belles dealer for many years.
http://www.powermodules.com/Resources/HFC_412_Exotica_Belles_Reprint-LOW.pdf
 Best JohnnyR
Hey Don
The Heed obelisk is a nice refined amp, sweet driving a pair of epos or similar designs offers a nice intimate presentation for smaller bedrooms.
They also make nice discreet headphone amps and Phono stages we like as well.

The Belles Aria is a different animal extraordinarily open, dynamic visceral, engaging drives Vandersteen Treo CTs/ 2 Sigs to near perfection, Proac Studio 148s B&Ws and Magnepan point .7series etc most folks hear this w Treo CTs and say wow that's amazing.
 Its got a nice phono section, remote volume control, remote source input, Tape monitor, headphone jack, / on/ off, real chassis mount RCA Jacks,  a talented real amp inside and Made in USA!
  I once asked Apogee's Jason Bloom a question Jason It seems you like to run with many crazy expensive amps with your speakers are there any that play music that you approve of at real world $ and he said Belles I don't know how he does it.
 For me , its an easy choice I love it.
 JohnnyR
 Audio Connection
http://www.powermodules.com/Resources/HFC_412_Exotica_Belles_Reprint-LOW.pdf
Hi John- Thanks for your reply. It sounds as if the Heed shines with micro-dynamics, and play nicely with a good budget speaker like Epos. Yet it's synergy with Harbeth is also pretty well documented. 
Cheers (-: Don   
Yes agree but document this
 you may feel foolish if you deny yourself hearing the Aria
 Its really capable of eating the lunch of the status quo.
 Pop down we can have fun and put on the sun glass blinders for you
 and then tell me what you like.
 Best
  JohnnyR