ok im opening pandoras box here.(treatment vs framed wall art)

So i am in a dedicated 2:1 room and am treating it for sound ,it is very bright. Although I enjoy having a selection of framed pictures on my wall they vibrate and ring.I see so many unreal setups in the forum with a ton of pics on the walls. How are you mellowing the room down with 15 glass framed pics on your wall? .I realize its a battle between form and function but ...
Thanks 
128x128oleschool
Russ ,
      I am fortunate in having enough room in my house and a women who has no problem with it.I also have a nice 7-2 Ht room which is for the family.Honestly there is a stereo in almost evey room in my house.

Dsn
         I am using panels from gik. My problems are under control,again i started this thread because of seeing some of the sysmtems on the gon with walls covered in pics and wondered what they were or were not using to control the slap echo etc.
I sent a jpeg of a pic that a friend took to Acoustimac.  They made it into two 2x4' panels.  Very cool, and an original. 

Glass is way too bright. I prefer the short, thick, wave diminishing brushstrokes of French Impressionists. My Haitian paintings help, too, but Haiti is a poor country, and the painters conserve too much paint to really scramble the waveforms.

Tee Hee, but it is true.