My Oppo hums

With my new Burson PI-160, my Oppo now hums at the speaker with the volume turned up and when still connected via ICs and on another input, passes the hum on (albeit slightly with nothing playing). There is no OFF feature on the Oppo, just standby. It was never present with the older Burson or the Classic 6.1 that I still have. If I disconnect the Oppo, the hum is gone. The mickey mouse IEC has no ground plug and that may be the problem: won't know until tomorrow when I get one with a ground plug (if they make one) Has anyone else experienced this?
128x128nonoise
I have Comcast and my system is only connected via the coax. No other grounding.
Dealing with them is a joke. Mostly kids out of high school that can crimp a F connector.

I went ahead and got the Jensen and problem solved! I also have a seperate FM Antenna and I placed a Jensen there also.

Funny that Jensen has to make one up for you. If they sell so well they should be making many for stock.
Just had the Time Warner tech over and claimed he's never experienced this before. He was sincere. I also got a phone message (before he came) from TW stating that they think they solved the problem.

What was unbearable at, say, 1/3 volume is now gone and it doesn't manifest itself until about 5 clicks from full volume (that's about 13 steps higher than I would ever listen). So the hum is now, not a problem. The tech said he had one other call to make that complained of the same problem and thought it might be related, and to confer with his higher ups to figure this out.

Looks like I'll just break down and get the Jensen to head off any future problems. Thanks to all for your input.