Herron VTPH-2 12ax7 Recommendations?

My new VTPH-2 is breaking in nicely. Tough to say I've ever heard a better phono pre and I've heard (and owned) a lot of them! I've got the version with 2 12ax7s. Any suggestions from other Herron users for NOS?

dhcod
dhcod-Good call on picking the Herron. I've had mine for about 3 years and it has served me well. When I got it, I asked Keith about tube rolling. He felt that he had selected the best available tubes that are in production. When I asked him about vintage tubes he said there were lots of options and wished me luck. I have tried Telefunkens, Bugle Boys, RCAs and GEs. I settled on GE grey plates from the 60s for all tubes but V5. I left V5 stock which I think is EI. Vintage tube aficionados will likely snicker at my GE pick. I like them because to me they sound like 60s US audio which is at the roots of my love for this hobby. YMMV but I agree with others to let the phono stage fully break in before you start rolling.
Thanks everyone! I did speak to Keith and he kinda said what he said to you.... which is why I was asking for suggestions. It seems like at some point towards the end of the year, I might just invest in a pair of smooth plate Teles and give them a listen. Mine is the lower gain unit... two 12ax7s, so it’s less of an investment.

Thanks for all the suggestions.
I feel like I have to say again how truly fantastic the VTPH-2 is. If you are in the market for a phono stage, even if your budget is twice the $3650 it costs, make sure you listen to one!

Also Herron's customer service is second to none. That make a huge difference when you are buying something at this level. 
I love mine the way it came--no desire to change it. And I agree with dhcod about Keith's excellent service.