ok im opening pandoras box here.(treatment vs framed wall art)

So i am in a dedicated 2:1 room and am treating it for sound ,it is very bright. Although I enjoy having a selection of framed pictures on my wall they vibrate and ring.I see so many unreal setups in the forum with a ton of pics on the walls. How are you mellowing the room down with 15 glass framed pics on your wall? .I realize its a battle between form and function but ...
Thanks 
128x128oleschool
How a listening room looks will effect how the listener feels which can make that person either more or less receptive to good music.  If your pictures make you enjoy the music more, then keep them and just use a little common sense about their positioning.
Post removed 
A big shout-out for Marigo VTS dots for windows and walls and for those teeny tiny little bowl acoustic resonators.
oleschool:

geoffkait is absolutely correct that the Marigo dots can be very effective in altering room acoustics. Like the SR HFT's they are small and not visually distracting. Enjoy The Music 2014 (in their tweeks archive) has an article treating a room with small squares of Dynamatt sound damping material (Amazon.com). This is covered in shiny aluminum and so may not work visually, but it does work and the glass in a room can be treated for $30.00.
Acoustic Revive makes a set of Quartz (quarter size) dots that also can be used to treat room acoustics.

Audio Magic makes a set of small bowl acoustic resonators and there is also a set of Zillplex small bowl Resonators for sale at Audio Asylum (seller is TBG on Audiogon).

Have you removed all the pictures and taken a listen? Then replace the pictures one at a time to see if there are a few critical locations that are disturbing the acoustics. You may not need to treat all the glass or some glass may need more treatment than others.

stevizzy:

No not an advertisement for Synergistic Research but rather an enthusiastic endorsement from a very satisfied customer and user.

David Pritchard