Question about neutrality and transparency in an amp

I've just acquired a Hegel H160 integrated along with a pair of Dynaudio Focus 160 speakers and am breaking in this combination with a digital source. The amp is quite colorless and neutral, as are the speakers. I'm personally inclined toward a warmer sound. I don't have any analog sources at the moment, but I'm wondering... if I connected a turntable, cartridge, and phono stage combination that, taken together, presented a decidedly warm sonic signature, would this warmth be conveyed by the amp and speakers to my ears?
echobase
I would guess that for now your system sounds lifeless and incoherent, not colorless and neutral, which is an abstraction. Also, colored and colorful are totally different things, the former is bad, the latter is good.
Analog can also sound cold and uninviting, it depends, including on the recording. But, yes, good analog source brings out the best in amps and speakers.
It's just my perception that this combination sounds very neutral having just transitioned from a Rega integrated and Acarian Alon loudspeakers that sounded like honey on a stick in comparison. I've only got 100 hours on the new gear, so yes, it's still early... I will continue the break in process.

@rodman99999 Thanks for the tube recommendations.

@jmcgrogan2 I'd be really interested to know which digital sources you'd describe as rich and warm.
No digital system I am aware of can sound rich and warm in a natural way. It might one day but not yet. He was kidding. Adding tube amp in the middle may help create this illusion, but it is what it is - an illusion. 
As others have stated, it’s too soon to hear the true sonic signature of your system. In the end, your amp may end up with neutral sonics, but the dynamics and depth will have opened up.
I also agree that the Dynaudio Focus line has warm, full-bodied sonics. You’ll need some time to break-in the speakers.

And realise that the brand and type of cables used can influence the warmth and every other aspect of sound.
@echobase, I have owned a couple CDP's that I would say sounded rich and warm. My Marantz SA-11S1 with Ultimate Tube mod by pcX, and a BAT VK-D5SE. Yes, both had tubes in them, perhaps that is a common theme. Though I have heard other Marantz CDP's without tubes sound full bodied and smooth too.

I have also owned analog gear that was very neutral and revealing. Lyra cartridges, Walker Audio phono stages, and Basis turntables specifically.

You have to understand that neutral and colorless on it's own is not necessarily a bad thing. We all try to balance a system with enough neutrality and warmth to suit our own personal tastes. I have heard systems that were too revealing for my tastes, just as I have heard systems that were too warm for my tastes. It's just a matter of balance.