Opinions please on integrated for green mountain europas

I'm putting together a small system in a small 10 by 12 room with 8 ft ceiling. My old setup is to big for the room so I'm down sizing.Will be useing green mountain Europa's, mac mini w/ mydac,consonence cd120. Looking at Vincent SV-500, Nad 375 BEE, Rogue Sphinx, and Jolida . Want to keep it under $2000. new or used if possible. Thanks in advance for any advice. Tom G
Ag insider logo xs@2xtsugury
I have the original Redgum RGi120, have had it for five years. It's excellent amp, not cold slightly on the warm side for a transistor amp. Excellent dynamics, bass and speaker control. Feels powerful.
There is one from Canada here on Audiogon. Offer them $750-$800, and it will probably be yours. I am not sure there are dealers or even an distributor in the US.
There's also a newer modelĀ  REDGUM RGi120ENR on ebay now. You could probably get it for the opening bid of $950
Yeah, I saw it too. Some say that not ENR is a little more musical, though ENR is more powerful.
Thanks for all the excellent suggestions. I decided to go with the Rogue Sphinx from Audio Connection in Verona NJ. Mr Rutan says I should have it in a few days.